Isn’t life all about better choices? A better version, a better option, a better way to thrive in this world while defeating the humdrum of daily life? Basically, a happy and healthy version of everything!
Today, we are in talks with the core team at Juno to explore how they help people with the options of finding better choices.
What is Juno?
Juno is an on-demand wellness platform. Everything we do is aimed at driving stronger wellbeing for all of our users. With over 300 quality partners sitting on the platform, we think about our user’s needs and potential stressors; ensuring we have a broad mix of experiences to offer. We work closely with every partner; creating content and sharing advice to our users on building a more sustained and supported wellbeing.
How is Juno doing things differently?
So glad you asked! We’d like to think we’re doing a few things differently. Here’s how:
- We are redefining what wellbeing means. For us, wellbeing isn’t just ‘belly breaths and lunges’. We think about the parents working 9-5 and the pile of washing they have to do. We think about the 20-year-old who started their first job and never got an appraisal. We think about the 30-year-old saving for a house. Everyone is different, and our stresses and worries come in different forms, your solution should too. Yes? So basically, a better choice again.
- We give the power to the people! You wouldn’t let your boss organise your birthday party, so why would they decide what makes you your strongest self? Our platform gives a massive breadth of choice, so it isn’t just the yoga class in the meeting room that’s for offer.
- We bring all this with a human touch. With a dedicated customer service team on hand 24/7 and a personal concierge service to sort those crazy, unexpected stresses (emergency plumber? We got you!) – we’re here for your every need.
How does Juno work efficiently with Healingclouds?
Another milestone in driving change and doing things differently is our proud partnership with Healingclouds. We’re delighted to work closely with Healingclouds, one of our mental health partners and deliver campaigns and awareness pieces to drive the conversation of mental health. With Healingclouds their message and aim to push the stigma of mental health out of the equation is something we feel very passionate about as a company too – which is why our work together is so important.
We both see our companies as being a very human-centric – no bots or awkwardness, we’re there for all our members.
What can we do to help support one and other and drive supported wellbeing?
- For employers, simply put – invest money. Put the power and choice in the hands of your employees! Giving support to your employees and helping them shape sustained wellbeing, breeds a happy, and healthy workforce; one who feels self-motivated and empowered to do their job.
- Actively encourage engagement. With every will in the world, we can get stuck in our ways, and our to–do lists take over. Whilst we can’t force someone to do something, we can actively encourage those around us to ‘take a moment’ or lean on the support system in place at work.
- Drive the conversation and don’t shy away from having a voice. Your voice will encourage people around you and give support in times of need.
With Juno, Healingclouds aims to help you build a healthy and happy mind.
Let’s learn, grow and heal; together, one step at a time.
- Carers Week (1)
- Food and Mental Health (2)
- Fundamental Concepts (22)
- Health (4)
- Health and Lifestyle (22)
- Men's Mental Health (2)
- Mental Health (36)
- Mental Health Awareness (4)
- Mental Health Awareness Month (6)
- News (1)
- Partner (2)
- Personal growth (8)
- Plumm News (1)
- Practices (9)
- Self Help (26)
- Uncategorized (6)
- Women's Health (1)
- Work and Mental Health (7)
- Workplace Post Covid-19 (1)